government polytechnic, kheda
Government Polytechnic is located at village Raska District Kheda. It was started in year 2013. First batch passed out in 2016. This Polytechnic offers three courses :
(1) Civil Engineering (Intake : 60 Students)
(2) Mechanical Engineering (Intake : 60 Students)
(3) Electrical Engineering (Intake : 60 Students).
(4) Computer Engineering (Intake : 60 Students).
(5) Information Technology (Intake : 60 Students).
Building as per AICTE norms constructed at Raska (Kheda) with adequate infrastructure facilities for students.
To transform learners/novices into engineering professionals with pro found technical insight who will impart their knowledge in real life assignments with innovative approach and equip them with life skills for making them better citizens.
Institute Mission :
M1: To provide modern
facilities to impart quality education.
M2: To enhance overall
M3: To strengthen our
relationship with all stakeholders.
M4: To mentor students for
innovative thinking and holistic approach.
M5: To provide platform to
enrich human values.
M6: To inculcate green earth concept in students and make
them better citizen